you had a coach and supportive community that you could bounce your ideas off of without having to commit to a discovery call and listen to a sales pitch about a long term coaching package or course that is way out of your budget?
A community where you could pop in and ask questions like...
"Hey, I am working on my fan page and need feed back on brand colors, how to title it, how often I should post on it" or
"Hey I am working to launch my blog, should I use my name or come up with a brand name for it? What blogging platform should I use and how do I get started??" or
"Hey I am working to learn Instagram, how do I create content to keep my account and brand looking cohesive? " or
"I just wrote a blog post and am not sure how to structure it or share it on Pinterest?"
... and have someone who has been building online for over 10 years give feed back, creative ideas and direction that you can immediately implement and run with?
Hi, I'm April, the #CreativeMomista and that is my mission with The Creative Gristmill. A community where creative women can come together on a daily basis without breaking the bank (because seriously aren't you tired of being told that if you were "really serious about your business" you would figure out a way to take out a second mortgage to invest in growing it?) to grind out their one-of-a-kind ideas and learn how to market themselves and businesses with the purpose of bravely sharing their story to serve others while authentically standing out to grow a long term thriving business, blog and personal brand.
In my 11 years of building in the direct sales/network marketing industry, my 2 years of coaching other women in their businesses and launching an organic coconut oil company, what I have found is that knowing how to strategically market and consistently create content that is creative and authentic is a daily struggle for many women working to build online businesses.
Whether you are building a traditional business, launching a blog or marketing a service or product online you will find hands on coaching, empowerment, creative inspiration and community on a daily basis for an affordable monthly investment inside this creative wheelhouse (because I don't care what the coaching industry says, quality mentorship does NOT have to cost an arm and a leg).
I believe every business owner should have a personally branded blog to offer value and position themselves as an expert in their niche and focus on mastering 2-3 social media platforms to market their creative content.
I believe in building a meaningful, purpose driven business. I believe that every woman has a God given superpower to share the world and a story to share.
I believe that you can be successful without having to hustle harder. I believe in working hard while honoring the journey of self growth.
• Private Facebook group with a daily fluid flow of discussion and resources to help you work through your struggles with me and others in the community so you can spend less time researching and more time working through what has been holding you back.
• A space that is free from judgment to pop in to ask questions, mastermind and bounce ideas around with myself and other members.
• Mentoring for branding, marketing, blogging, social media and crafting creative authentic content for your brand, product and/or services.
• Access to my favorite go-to resources that will save you time and money in building and marketing your business.
• Positive accountability with myself and other creative women in business. You don't have to put all of the pieces of running a business together on your own. We are here to help and support YOU.
• Recorded call once a month sharing a how-to strategy that I have used to grow my brand, business and blog.
• There is ZERO up-selling in this group. I do not offer any other type of services so you won't have to worry about me or anyone else using this group as a way to give a little bit of value with the purpose of up-selling you into higher cost coaching or programs. This community and its members are my #1 priority.
• You have a blog or are wanting to launch a blog
• You are actively building your business brand (while I love and support women in the network marketing/direct sales industry, it is not my passion to teach them how to build their companies. It is my passion to help them build their own brand and community)
• You love being fearlessly authentic
• You love tapping into your inner rebel to challenge the status quo to run your business that is aligned with YOUR core values. (You don't need validation from others, you are your best guru).
• You fully embrace and own YOUR unique voice (any type of cookie cutter, copy and paste marketing strategies are totally taboo and off limits here).
• You are committed to being an active member of the community to soak up all the knowledge and resources being shared to push past your goals and help others
• You are working to confidently own your worth (because you DO have invaluable gifts + talents!)
• You are open to firing your fears around judgment and comparison to take action to implement what you learn
• You possess the mindset that building a business is a long term daily journey. (There are no "quick fix overnight success" tactics being taught here. Sorry but they just don't exist unless of course you have a big fat bank account to fund massive amounts of PR + press + marketing. This community is to support and empower the solopreneur hustling every day to run a business while trying to hold her life together)
...THEN THIS COMMUNITY WAS MADE JUST FOR YOU.
• If you are looking for scripts, done for you copy and easy magical answers of how to grow your business fast while using only your personal Facebook page this group is not for you.
(You know Facebook has policies against that...right?! And why would you want to market to the same people day in and day out who are not even your target market??)
• If you have a fear of asking questions in groups and you tend to be a silent stalker, this community is not for you. Coaching is a co-creative relationship. I can't help those who won't allow themselves to be vulnerable and face their struggles head on.
• If you have no interest in learning long term attraction marketing strategies like blogging, building an email list and leveraging other platforms to grow your brand and business, this group is not for you.
• If you are only interested in branding yourself around a direct sales/network marketing company my coaching is not for you. I believe in building a strong personal brand first and weaving the what (products, services and opportunities) into valuable content that solves a problems for others. This creates a platform that can be grown to provide multiple streams of income because its never smart to put all of our eggs into one basket.
Quality Mentorship + Coaching @ $28/month
1. Start your membership now by using the Stripe or PayPal secure checkout (of course, you can cancel at any time) ↴
2. Request to join the private Creative Gristmill Facebook group ↴
3. Jump right in, introduce yourself, share a little bit about what you do and what you are working on RIGHT NOW in your business so you can take action and start moving forward TODAY. (Stop struggling friend. You have too much to share with the world. I am ready to help YOU xo)
When I first started my journey as a woman + mom trying to navigate the online world, I desperately tried to figure out how others were having success in their business. I always believed that I could create my own success story. If other women could be successful I knew I could too. I just needed to figure out the HOW. I was passionate, driven and determined. Their success fueled me even more to find a way to use my voice and purpose to serve the world.
It took me 11 years to get to where I am now. I made a lot of mistakes along the the way and learned some valuable lessons. I was blessed to earn 6 figures in network marketing/direct sales and launch a successful coaching business. I contribute building a strong personal brand, understanding the importance of authentic storytelling and learning to work more simply in my business to that success.
Building an online presence that will attract the right people to work with you involves much more than crafting a pretty website and fancy copy, it comes down to how well you can craft YOUR story and create creative content using YOUR unique voice, style and personality. You have the power to make a positive impact on the lives of others. Learn the HOW in the Creative Gristmill.
"Before I met April, I thought branding myself meant wearing a company logo or adopting my company's colors as my own, so I wasn't sure how I was going to brand myself when I didn't have a company to attach myself to, I barely had an idea of what I wanted to create. Working with April I learned that branding was less about the company I belonged to or the service I provided and more about me. Who I am, what my message is to the world and my core values. I have learned so much about myself and how to build amazing relationships, it's really made me feel more connected to my passion and purpose. I recommend April to anyone who is looking to create a brand that is personal, one of a kind, unique and authentic because you are all of those things and more." Leticia Christen-Saavedra | Founder of Live.Love.Prosper
"Coaching with April is always eye-opening and bring immediate clarity for the next steps in my business! Her expertise stretches beyond just branding and I am grateful for how she pours into me in our sessions. She has a way of simplifying things, and I come away with a clear, actionable plan! She is intuitive - and OH HOW IMPORTANT that one key quality is in a coach. Not one of us business owners is the same, or pursuing the same goals or driven by the same reasons. So we need individuality and permission to be OUR OWN person with our own goals completely and April does this! She is a wonderful brainstorming partner and easily shares hacks that truly help and equip me to put the things she has taught me into immediate use. She genuinely WANTS me to be successful, and this shines through her coaching. I highly recommend April as a business coach, she has been a key mentor in my business growth and success these last few months!" Bess Blanco | Founder of Fresh Start For Health
"Working with April has been northing short of a blessing! I love the network marketing industry and what it can do for families, but I couldn't wrap my mind around the cookie-cutter methods; I wanted to be different. April has shown me the power of being authentic, and how to create a brand based around my passions and purpose. Her creativity is out of this world, and her knowledge of this business and social media is incredible. My business has gone from boring, intimidating, and generic to glittery, fun and authentic. I can't thank April enough for all she's done; from the motivation, to the belief in myself when I didn't have it, to the skills and the inspiration!"
"Working with April has been a game-changer for me and an absolute blast! The amount of value, creativity and thought put into her work is truly evident in ALL that she does. She is a down-to-earth, honest and genuine person always serving others. Her knowledge in social media and network marketing is stellar. The strategies she teaches will certainly bring your business to the next level if you are willing to work hard and implement. I have so many golden nuggets from April that I revisit every single day. Thank you April from the bottom of my heart for pushing, motivating and inspiring me to succeed at a higher level. Forever grateful." Kate Oakely | Owner at Adorned Photographey
"Working with April has not just been a joy, but truly a game-changer! In learning how to incorporate my passion and purpose with an authentic brand, it completely changed the direction of my business and brought a new found, eye catching excitement to my business and my life. You cannot afford to pass by her expertise and wisdom!" Mindy Franklin Van Andel | Founder of the Fit For Life community and Professional Network Marketer