Welcome beautiful creative! I'm April the #CreativeMomista and multi-passionate dreamer of 2 boys + Texas country girl + crunchy mama + blogger + freelance writer. I am obsessed with creativity + individuality + authentic conversations + horses + fuzzy socks + peppermint anything + coffee + the color red. Its an honor to have you here. Below is my quick story with resources and tips to a minimalistic life and business.
More purpose, less perfection.
MY STORY ↴
My journey in entrepreneurship started in 1999 when I fell into the world of entrepreneurship. My passion is to show women and moms how to navigate their lives and journey of business ownership in a meaningful, intentional way while sharing my personal struggles and lessons learned over my last 13+ years of entrepreneurship. My blog and brand is centered around how to create a life, business and home that centers around simple strategies and design. The world is a noisy one that tries to convince us that doing more will drive more results and I believe good things come from being more intentional and not sacrificing the things we love.
I believe a minimalist approach to life, mompreneurship and design leads us to be more fulfilled, have less physical and mental clutter and as a result we decrease the stress in our daily lives and can create more success.
MY CORE VALUES ↴
• Community. Connecting with + serving others gives me a huge sense of fulfillment.
• Passion. I can't say yes to everything. If something doesn't give me goosebumps, if I can't say "Hell YES!" with that much passion + fire behind it, I know the answer needs to be a firm "NO".
• Being Intentional. I don't want to just exist out of habit. I want to live with intention. To thrive.
• Honoring God in all that I do. To serve others with grace, love and compassion.
• Authenticity. I believe that being 100% true to ourselves is the true foundation for success in life + business. Uniqueness is our greatest asset + superpower.
• Success comes with responsibility. The more successful we are the more responsibility we have to give back, to serve others.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about me and what sets my soul on fire. Below you will find access to my blog content where I strive to pack as much free value into every post as possible and other resources to help you take a more minimalistic approach to life, business and design. My passion is to show you HOW xo
RESOURCES + SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY + TRAINING↴
Enter Your Name and Email Address To Gain Instant FREE Access To My 90 Day Passion Planning & Goal Setting Guide xo
ON THE BLOG ↴
@CreativeBrandista On Instagram